…THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STATEMENT I’VE MADE IN THE LAST 11 YEARS IN MY BUSINESS…
The way your customers buy goods and services has changed forever!
Dear Business Owner,
What you are about to read has the potential to either grow your business dramatically over the next few years or it will see your business slip down the road to closure.
I’m not trying to scare you but I would respectfully ask that you take 10 minutes, grab a coffee, put your phone on silent and give me your attention.
So What’s Wrong With the Way You’re Doing Business?
Can you answer YES to any of the following?
- You don’t like your website. It either doesn’t look right and/or it’s not bringing you the customers and success you need.
- Your website appears below your competitors in the search engines.
- You don’t get enough enquiries from your “Google My Business” listing
- You have a list of your customers’ contact details but you don’t know how to use Email or Mobile marketing to sell your product/service.
- Your business is not represented properly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and you need the relevant pages set up properly and managed all year.
- Your website is not mobile optimised, meaning you could be losing up to 60% of sales from mobile devices.
- You don’t have a Video on your website
- And more….
What Has Happened – And What You URGENTLY Need To Do About It
The major problem can be summed up in two words – “MOBILE PHONE”
In 2016 mobile bypassed computers in online usage.
It means that well over half of your online visitors are on a mobile phone.
Over half of all your customers and potential new customers are engaging with you – and making decisions about whether to buy from you or go elsewhere – on mobile!
This causes many potential major issues for you:
- If your website doesn’t look great and operate smoothly on a mobile phone, you’re losing business every day
- If you don’t have a “Opt In” list of the names and mobile numbers of your customers, you’re leaving money on the table.
- If you have email addresses for your customers but don’t have a GDPR (data protection) approved Email marketing provider, you’re losing out on valuable business
- If your website appears below your competitors in the search engines, they get the phone call, not you.
- If your business is not represented properly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, your bottom line profit is not what it could be.
- If you sell physical products and DON’T offer the convenience of online ordering, even if it’s “Click & Collect at your shop”, you will be left behind by those who do
- And more….
Now, I want to bring you the GOOD News. There is Light At The End of the Tunnel.
Over the last 11 years, we have mastered the ability to..
Make Complicated Marketing Simple.
I did not want to publicise this too much until I was certain that my team at Silverback Digital had the solution.
But I can make that announcement.
We now have what I call: “Online Dominance 2.0.”
And not some made up theory but online marketing that has been tested and proven on businesses that previously were struggling to gain any business whatsoever from online.
In every case where Online Dominance 2.0 was applied, it has required some vital changes to the current online marketing the business owners were doing.
And I’m certain that you would need to do the same, whether you are a start up business, growing business or a well established one with many employees.
So, do you just want to continue on in the dark, not sure what way to achieve your optimum potential, or do you want to…
Re-think Your Entire Approach to Your Business, Sales and Marketing.
Announcing “Online Dominance 2.0.”
A series of short, 15 minute Online demos. Here’s just some of what we’ll be covering..
- What businesses does a major Search Engine give priority to in delivering traffic (potential customers) to your website
- What changes you need to make to your website to make it Search Engine AND customer friendly
- How to easily set up a Mobile marketing and Email marketing account to begin the same day selling to your list of customers AND how to use the same service to attract New Customers
- If you sell a physical product, how you can set up an Online Shop in the next 4 weeks and begin selling Online
- 5 ways to give yourself the best chance possible of getting into the Top 3 Google My Business listings, to gain more business using this fantastic free listing.
- The truth about Social Media platforms. There are major profits to be found in Social Media marketing… but if you don’t know the basics you will simply be throwing money away and getting left behind by your competitors.
So, here’s the deal.
Struggling To Grow Your Business Online? – Free Mini Series of 15 minute Online Demos Show You How!
At Silverback Digital we believe in the personal touch when it comes to doing business, which is why you’re reading this information. Based in Armagh, but with clients throughout N.Ireland, we specialise in helping SMEs increase their bottom line profit by improving their online presence. It’s as simple as that.
We provide a wide range of expert online solutions that help our clients perform better on the web, attract more customers and ultimately, make more money. Sound good?
There you go, “Online Dominance 2.0.” – a free mini series of easy to follow ways to boost your “bottom line”.
IMPORTANT: This information is going out at the same time to many other local businesses.
They are reading what you are reading.
If you don’t reserve your place, you risk losing out on finding out exactly how..
- To achieve massive growth in your business over the next 2 years
To book your
- Free Online Demos, simply leave your details in the Enquiry Box or call Roy McDonald on 07940 527 276. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Silverback Digital is a trading name of Online Solutions, Portadown Road, Armagh, N.Ireland BT61 8RQ. VAT registration 996912261.